- All Leagues, Clinics and Programs have a minimum enrollment.
· Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
· Fees must be paid in full when registering.
· You may register for most Leagues, Clinics or Programs during a session if space
· If Chase Sports Complex cancels a League, Clinic, Program or Rental a
full refund/credit will be issued.
· There is a $20 class “change fee” if you desire to change your League, Clinic, Program
or Rental schedule.
· League, Clinic, Program and Rental fees are subject to change.
TURF RENTAL POLICY AND RULES
- Please be sure to vacate your rental area so that the next activity can start on time
· Leave the field clear of all equipment and trash after each rental
· No gum/food/drink other than water allowed on the field
· No spitting allowed
· No horseplay allowed
· No spikes or cleats allowed on the fields (turfs and flats only)
- Siblings must remain with Parent/guardian at all times
You’re cooperation is greatly appreciated!
RESERVATION AND RENTAL POLICY
Payment is required in full at the time reservations are made. 48-hour cancellation notification is required to be able to reschedule or receive a credit/refund. If you cancel within the 48 hours prior to your reservation, or you are a no-show, you will not receive a refund/credit. If Chase must close due to poor weather your reservations will be rescheduled. Major credit cards, cash, checks, and gift certificates are all accepted forms of payment.
** please see below for Administration Fees**
Prior to facility use each participant must complete and sign the waiver form. Please have these waivers signed for everyone in your group prior to your first reservation. Anyone who has not completed the waiver will not be allowed to participate. Please hand in these forms at the front desk.
Click here to view and print out a waiver form: OFFICIAL_INDIVIDUAL_YOUTH_Waiver Form
LATE FEE: 10% of registration fee will be charged to any team/organization does not have balance paid in full at time of first practice/game.
We have found it necessary to implement a late fee policy as a result of the late registrations we receive each session and the impact and domino effect it causes the entire session. Effected groups include on-time registrations, other leagues and programs and booking requests.
In order to avoid late fee. Individuals must submit their registration and payment in full by the date agreed upon.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: A $40.00 fee will be required for all returned checks.
FORFEIT FEE: A $50.00 fee will be charged to any team that forfeits a game.
NO-SHOW/RESCHEDULING FEE: A fee of $50.00 will be charged to any team/organization that does not show up for the scheduled time or requests a scheduling change to a game or practice time, once the contract has been signed or schedule has been made.
WITHDRAW FROM PROGRAM, TOURNAMENT, CLASS POLICY
Upon registering for a class, clinic, or league you agree that 50% of the registration fee will be forfeited if you are unable to provide the Chase Sports Complex with completed Official Waivers and/or Roster, or if you withdraw prior to the start of the session.
Withdraw from a class, clinic or league may be pro-rated, but only if a doctor’s excuse is presented. A $25 processing fee will applied to any refund.
Withdrawing from a Tournament or League
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email, fax or regular mail. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Teams that cancel out of an event more than 30 days prior to the start of the event that is not closed will be issued either a refund check for the full amount of the entry fee minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Inside 30 days, any refund or credit will be at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
- Once a tournament is full and “closed,” or a game schedule has been distributed, absolutely no refunds will be given.